Saturday, August 16, 2008

A trip to Eastern Slope Camping Area with Wayne and Darlene

We finally got to go on a trip with our friends Wayne and Darlene, we got the last 2 spots side by side here at Eastern Slope. We got set up and had a nice cookout Friday night and watched the TV outside, the weather was nice and no bugs. Saturday started with bright sun and clear sky's, the girls went to the beach and Wayne and I hung out at the campers doing some chores, I worked on cleaning out the storage bays that have never been touched sense we've owned the coach and then the sky's darken up and some big storms rolled through. The whole campground batted down the hatches and road it out. The sun is starting to break now and you can see the place coming back to life. The girls took a ride to the Christmas Tree Shop in North Conway and I'm hanging watching the race and thought I'd put up a post. I'll follow up with some pics.