This blog started when we got a motor home and started camping and traveling around. It's got some real history to it now, it's about how we roll, with facebook coming along I don't post as often but we catch up.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Link to my you tube channel, we'll see if it works
I'm a working stiff that likes fast stuff, Harley's, Snowmobiles, RC Nitro Trucks it doesn't matter as long as it burns fuel. I work hard to play hard, I like hanging out with my family and going camping in the rambler,(our motorhome) it's not fast. After nearly dying on my birthday in a snowmobile accident, going through the ice while in a white out snow storm at night on Lake Umbagog in northen NH. I try to live each day like it will be my last. When you've been to the edge and looked down, willing to accept life was over after 20 minutes in the ice, and have the hands of God grab you and say "not yet buddy, I've got plans for you". It's easy to live life to it's fullest every day no matter what's going on. I'm a very lucky man and I need to pay it forward however I can. I'm blessed with a great wife and kids.